Thursday 30 September 2010

Chapter 9: Slowing down but not giving up

The things have slowed but I'm not giving up. I know nothing has been posted here for over a week now but I had to catch up with some of my other projects (those generating money) and quite naturally everything is slowing down. At the beginning everything was new and it was very easy to find out new things. But now the more I know about it all the harder it is to find any extra bit.

But things are happening all the time. I've been looking for extra tools and materials I will need. I have been testing various methods of cleaning both the wood and the mechanism. I have already bought a wood adhesive to deal with the small cracks. I have sent few emails out to good people out there and even got a replay or two already.

Soon out of those small things new posts will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment